09-22-17 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Address: 12833 Ventura Boulevard Studio City, CA 91604 “The Oak Room”
“A Review and Update of the Employer’s Obligations to Prevent Discrimination and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace”
KEY LEARNING POINTS:
- Discover and be aware of the ever-expanding categories of protected classes/employees who are covered by the FEHA.
- Make sure that you know what your obligations as the employer are to prevent and remedy discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
- Learn the who, what, when, where and why’s of performing an effective investigation when faced with a discrimination or harassment complaint.
- What should your company do when you are served with a charge of discrimination or a lawsuit?
- Learn valuable strategies to help you recognize situations that can lead to claims of unlawful discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Learn why it is so important for you to maintain written records that may tip the scales in your favor and help you win your case.
Roxana E. Verano, Esq. and Christopher L. Moriarty, Esq., and Marie D. Davis, Esq
Use link above to register.