Just when you thought you had the Affordable Care Act figured out...
If Healthcare reform and the Affordable Care Act have you left with more questions than answers, you're not alone. Trying to predict how impending changes will impact your business is an agonizing process, especially with the intimidating increase in State and Federal regulations.
Fear not. We're here to help make the process easier.
Our goal is to help you figure out today, and set you up for success in the future. We can help with a variety of regulatory and compliance issuse, including some of the most important:
- Welfare, Cafeteria & Consumer Driven Plans – multi-year strategic plans to manage and review compliance with DOL, HHS and IRS regulations
- State & Federal Employee Benefits Legislation – identify potential exposures to compliance audits, penalties and lawsuits that could result from non-compliance
- ERISA – provide annual federal disclosure compliance calendar with all required employee notices as well as provide comprehensive guides, timelines and checklists to maintain compliance.
- Internal Revenue Code – IRC 105(h) & 125 non-discrimination testing
- COBRA – sample employee notices and access to discounted services from third party vendors
- HIPAA – sample notice of privacy practices, policy development, and access to discounted training services from third party vendors.
- ACA Mandates, Reporting, Penalties & Tax – comprehensive educational resources, timelines, and sample resources such as employee letters, forms, notices and waivers.
- SPD Preparation
- 5500 Filings
- Legal Required Notices
- California Required Sexual Harassment Training